M30845FJGP#U3 Renesas Electronics America, M30845FJGP#U3 Datasheet - Page 497
Manufacturer Part Number
IC M32C MCU FLASH 512K 144LQFP
Renesas Electronics America
Specifications of M30845FJGP#U3
CAN, I²C, IEBus, SIO, UART/USART
DMA, PWM, WDT
Number Of I /o
Program Memory Size
512KB (512K x 8)
Program Memory Type
24K x 8
Voltage - Supply (vcc/vdd)
3 V ~ 5.5 V
A/D 34x10b, D/A 2x8b
-40°C ~ 85°C
Package / Case
Lead Free Status / RoHS Status
Lead free / RoHS Compliant
18.104.22.168 Stop Mode
• Use the following procedure to select the main clock as the CPU clock when entering stop mode.
• The microcomputer cannot enter stop mode if a low-level signal ("L") is applied to the NMI pin.
• If stop mode is exited by any reset, apply an "L" signal to the RESET pin until a main clock oscilla-
• If using the NMI interrupt to exit stop mode, use the following procedure to set the CM10 bit in the
• When entering stop mode, the instruction queue reads ahead to instructions following the instruc-
Write the JMP.B instruction, as follows, after the instruction setting the CM10 bit in the CM1 register
1) Set the CM17 bit in the CM1 register to "0" (main clock).
2) Set the CM21 bit in the CM2 register to "0" (clock selected by the CM17 bit).
3) Set the CM07 bit in the CM0 register to "0" (clock selected by the CM21 bit divided by the MCD
If the PLL clock is selected as the CPU clock source, set the CM17 bit to "0" (main clock) and the
PLC07 bit in the PLC0 register to "0" (PLL off) before entering stop mode.
Apply a high-level ("H") signal instead.
tion is stabilized enough.
CM1 register (all clocks stopped).
1) Exit stop mode with using the NMI interrupt.
2) Generate a dummy interrupt.
3) Set the CM10 bit to "1".
tion setting the CM10 bit in the CM1 register to "1" (all clocks stopped), and the program stops.
When the microcomputer exits stop mode, the instruction lined in the instruction queue is executed
before the interrupt routine for recovery is done.
to "1" (all clocks stopped).
/* dummy interrupt handling */
bset 0, prcr
bset 0, cm1
mov.b #0, prcr
; dummy interrupt
; all clocks stopped
; protection removed
; all clocks stopped
; JMP.B instruction executed (no instuction between JMP.B
; and LABEL.)
; NOP (1)
; NOP (2)
; NOP (3)
; NOP (4)
; Protection set
27. Precautions (Clock Generation Circuit)