M30845FJGP#U3 Renesas Electronics America, M30845FJGP#U3 Datasheet - Page 376
Manufacturer Part Number
IC M32C MCU FLASH 512K 144LQFP
Renesas Electronics America
Specifications of M30845FJGP#U3
CAN, I²C, IEBus, SIO, UART/USART
DMA, PWM, WDT
Number Of I /o
Program Memory Size
512KB (512K x 8)
Program Memory Type
24K x 8
Voltage - Supply (vcc/vdd)
3 V ~ 5.5 V
A/D 34x10b, D/A 2x8b
-40°C ~ 85°C
Package / Case
Lead Free Status / RoHS Status
Lead free / RoHS Compliant
The C0GMRk, C0LMARk and C0LMBRk registers are used for acceptance filtering.
The users can select and receive user-desired messages.
The C0GMRk register determines whether IDs in the message slots 0 to 13 are verified. The
C0LMARk register determines whether ID in the message slot 14 is verified. The C0LMBRk register
determines whether ID in the message slot 15 is verified.
Figure 23.27 shows each mask register and corresponding message slot. Figure 23.28 shows the
• When bits in these registers are set to "0", each standard ID0 and standard ID1 bits (ID bit) and
• When bits in these registers are set to "1", corresponding ID bits are compared with received IDs
extended ID0 to extended ID2 bits in the CAN0 message slots j (j=0 to 15) corresponding to the
bits in the above registers, is masked while acceptance filtering. (The corresponding bits are as-
sumed to have matching IDs.)
while acceptance filtering. If the received ID matches the ID in the message slot j, the received
data having the matched ID is stored into that message slot.
1. Change the C0GMRk register setting only when the message slots 0 to 13 have no receive request.
2. Change the C0LMARk register setting only when the message slot 14 has no receive request.
3. Change the C0LMBRk register setting only when the message slot 15 has no receive request.
4. More than two message slots are able to store a receive message ID, the ID is stored into the
message slot, having the smallest slot number.
23. CAN Module