HD64F2633RTE28 Renesas Electronics America, HD64F2633RTE28 Datasheet - Page 4
Manufacturer Part Number
IC H8S MCU FLASH 256K 120-TQFP
Renesas Electronics America
Specifications of HD64F2633RTE28
I²C, IrDA, SCI, SmartCard
DMA, POR, PWM, WDT
Number Of I /o
Program Memory Size
256KB (256K x 8)
Program Memory Type
16K x 8
Voltage - Supply (vcc/vdd)
3 V ~ 3.6 V
A/D 16x10b; D/A 4x8b
-20°C ~ 75°C
Package / Case
Lead Free Status / RoHS Status
Contains lead / RoHS non-compliant
Rev. 4.00 Feb 24, 2006 page ii of xiv
1. Renesas Technology Corp. puts the maximum effort into making semiconductor products better and
1. These materials are intended as a reference to assist our customers in the selection of the Renesas
2. Renesas Technology Corp. assumes no responsibility for any damage, or infringement of any third-
3. All information contained in these materials, including product data, diagrams, charts, programs and
4. When using any or all of the information contained in these materials, including product data,
5. Renesas Technology Corp. semiconductors are not designed or manufactured for use in a device or
6. The prior written approval of Renesas Technology Corp. is necessary to reprint or reproduce in
7. If these products or technologies are subject to the Japanese export control restrictions, they must
8. Please contact Renesas Technology Corp. for further details on these materials or the products
more reliable, but there is always the possibility that trouble may occur with them. Trouble with
semiconductors may lead to personal injury, fire or property damage.
Remember to give due consideration to safety when making your circuit designs, with appropriate
measures such as (i) placement of substitutive, auxiliary circuits, (ii) use of nonflammable material or
(iii) prevention against any malfunction or mishap.
Technology Corp. product best suited to the customer's application; they do not convey any license
under any intellectual property rights, or any other rights, belonging to Renesas Technology Corp. or
a third party.
party's rights, originating in the use of any product data, diagrams, charts, programs, algorithms, or
circuit application examples contained in these materials.
algorithms represents information on products at the time of publication of these materials, and are
subject to change by Renesas Technology Corp. without notice due to product improvements or
other reasons. It is therefore recommended that customers contact Renesas Technology Corp. or
an authorized Renesas Technology Corp. product distributor for the latest product information
before purchasing a product listed herein.
The information described here may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Renesas Technology Corp. assumes no responsibility for any damage, liability, or other loss rising
from these inaccuracies or errors.
Please also pay attention to information published by Renesas Technology Corp. by various means,
including the Renesas Technology Corp. Semiconductor home page (http://www.renesas.com).
diagrams, charts, programs, and algorithms, please be sure to evaluate all information as a total
system before making a final decision on the applicability of the information and products. Renesas
Technology Corp. assumes no responsibility for any damage, liability or other loss resulting from the
information contained herein.
system that is used under circumstances in which human life is potentially at stake. Please contact
Renesas Technology Corp. or an authorized Renesas Technology Corp. product distributor when
considering the use of a product contained herein for any specific purposes, such as apparatus or
systems for transportation, vehicular, medical, aerospace, nuclear, or undersea repeater use.
whole or in part these materials.
be exported under a license from the Japanese government and cannot be imported into a country
other than the approved destination.
Any diversion or reexport contrary to the export control laws and regulations of Japan and/or the
country of destination is prohibited.
Keep safety first in your circuit designs!
Notes regarding these materials