Note: The device content disclosed herewith is approximate and is based on engineering estimates only. It has not been verified through analytical testing.
Additionally, the following should be noted:
Subject to the limitations below, National Semiconductor Corporation (“National”) certifies the following information as of the document date.
National has taken commercially reasonable steps to provide representative and accurate information but may not have independently verified information
provided by others or conducted testing or chemical analysis on incoming materials and chemicals. Information provided in this document is derived from
default values associated with internal process information and may not be representative of all or actual materials used in the product (e.g. the default
may indicate a particular material, while an equivalent compliant material from the same or alternate supplier was actually used). Material concentrations
are the maximum expected concentration of the substances in the device and may not represent the actual concentration. National and National suppliers
consider certain limited information to be confidential and thus CAS numbers and other limited information may not be available for release. National’s
standard warranty and limitation of liability provisions of National’s Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to any issues arising out of or in
connection with the information provided herein unless otherwise provided by a written contract signed by both parties.
1. One or more dopant materials may be present in the silicon die at sub-ppm levels to provide semiconductor properties.
2. Epoxy resin components listed are generic and may or may not be the specific compound used, which is considered proprietary.
1. National products with lead-free solder comply with the European Union’s Directive on the Restriction of the Use of Hazardous Substances
2002/95/EC (“RoHS”). These products do not contain homogeneous materials with Joint Industry Guide (JIG) -101 Level A materials above Level A
threshold levels, except lead in RoHS exempt applications 5, 7a and 7c.
2. National products with lead-containing solder do not comply with RoHS, because they contain lead in a non-exempt application. These products do
not contain other RoHS restricted substances or homogeneous materials with JIG-101 Level A materials above Level A threshold levels, except lead in
solder and RoHS exempt applications 5, 7a and 7c.
3. National products are manufactured in conformance with National specifications (SC) CSP-9-111C1 Supplier Environmental Requirements for
Materials and Products and (SC) CSP-9-111S2 National’s List of Banned and Reportable Substances, which are available at
4. National products do not contain and are not manufactured with ozone depleting substances subject to The Montreal Protocol on Substances that
Deplete the Ozone Layer and U.S. Clean Air Act, Title VI.
NATIONAL ACCEPTS NO DUTY TO NOTIFY USERS OF THIS DECLARATION OF UPDATES OR CHANGES TO THIS DECLARATION.
Homogeneous Material Composition Declaration for Electronic Products
Contains Lead(Pb) and is NOT European RoHS Compliant.
RoHS Definition: Quantity limit of 0.1% by mass (1000 PPM) in homogeneous material for: Lead (Pb), Mercury, Hexavalent
Chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB), Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE) and quantity limit of 0.01% by mass
(100 PPM) of homogeneous material for Cadmium
Engineering Project Manager
Vice President Quality
RoHS Material Composition Declaration
NOT China RoHS Compliant
Peak Body Temp C
URL for Additional Information
Page 1 of 3