Filter Fan Packages
39-376 CFM (66-638 M
The filter fan package draws filtered ambient air into the enclosure,
this pressurizes the enclosure with clean filtered air, locking out
unfiltered ambient air. The air is then blown out the filter exhaust
grille to maintain continuous airflow through the enclosure. This
system cools the electronics and prevents shutdowns caused by
Outline Dimenions In Inches
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
• Simple, snap-in mounting.
• Slim fan grille protrudes only .25" or less from enclosure mount.
• Attractive, cost effective alternative to closed-loop cooling in less
• Enclosure is pressurized with densely filtered, ambient air, locking
• Maintains IP54 and TYPE 12.
• Snap-on grille makes high density, washable filter very accessible.
• Easy installation with full-size mounting template. Mounting
• All Filter Fan Packages and Exhaust Grille Kits are in stock.
• Fan motors are CSA certified and UL recognized.
• Exhaust Grille Kits are available with each Filter Fan Package, but
• Thermostat - installed by customer. The thermostat can be used
• Exhaust Grille Kit
out unfiltered air.
hardware, drawings and instructions furnished.
must be ordered separately.
to control temperature by turning the fan on and off. It also can
be used to send a signal to a customer-specified alarm for high
temperature or dirty filter conditions.