ADVANCED: Data Sheets contain information regarding a product M/A-COM Technology Solutions
is considering for development. Performance is based on target specifications, simulated results,
and/or prototype measurements. Commitment to develop is not guaranteed.
PRELIMINARY: Data Sheets contain information regarding a product M/A-COM Technology
Solutions has under development. Performance is based on engineering tests. Specifications are
typical. Mechanical outline has been fixed. Engineering samples and/or test data may be available.
Commitment to produce in volume is not guaranteed.
Digital Attenuator, 15 dB, 4-Bit
DC - 2.0 GHz
• Attenuation 1-dB Steps to 15 dB
• High Accuracy
• Low Intermodulation Product: +50 dBm IP3
• Low DC Power Consumption: 50 µW
• SOIC-16 Plastic Package
• Tape and Reel Packaging Available
• Temperature Stability +/-0.15 dB: -40°C to +85°C
M/A-COM’s AT-210 is a 4-bit, 1-dB step GaAs MMIC
digital attenuator in a low cost SOIC 16-lead surface
mount plastic package. The AT-210 is ideally suited
for use where high accuracy, fast switching, very low
products are required. Typical applications include
radio, cellular, and wireless LANs, GPS equipment
and other Gain/Level Control circuits.
The AT-210 is fabricated with a monolithic GaAs
MMIC using a mature 1-micron process. The
process features full chip passivation for increased
performance and reliability.
1. Reference Application Note M513 for reel size information.
Absolute Maximum Ratings
2. Exceeding any one or combination of these limits may cause
3. M/A-COM does not recommend sustained operation near
permanent damage to this device.
these survivability limits.
SOIC 16-Lead Plastic Package
-65°C to +150°C
-8.5 V ≤ V
-40°C to +85°C
Tape & Reel
M/A-COM Technology Solutions Inc. and its affiliates reserve the right to make
changes to the product(s) or information contained herein without notice.
• North America Tel: 800.366.2266 / Fax: 978.366.2266
• Europe Tel: 44.1908.574.200 / Fax: 44.1908.574.300
• Asia/Pacific Tel: 81.44.844.8296 / Fax: 81.44.844.8298
Visit www.macomtech.com for additional data sheets and product information.