S10K275 EPCOS Inc, S10K275 Datasheet - Page 34
Manufacturer Part Number
VARISTOR 275VRMS 10MM RADIAL
Specifications of S10K275
Number Of Circuits
Maximum Ac Volts
Maximum Dc Volts
Package / Case
Lead Free Status / RoHS Status
Lead free / RoHS Compliant
Cautions and warnings
1. EPCOS metal oxide varistors (SIOVs) are designed for specific applications and should not be
2. Ensure suitability of SIOVs through reliability testing during the design-in phase. SIOVs should
3. For applications of SIOVs in line-to-ground circuits based on various international and local
1. Store SIOVs only in original packaging. Do not open the package before storage.
2. Storage conditions in original packaging:
3. Avoid contamination of an SIOV’s surface during storage, handling and processing.
4. Avoid storage of SIOVs in harmful environments that can affect the function during long-term
5. The SIOV type series should be soldered within the time specified:
1. SIOVs must not be dropped.
2. Components must not be touched with bare hands. Gloves are recommended.
3. Avoid contamination of the surface of SIOV electrodes during handling, be careful of the sharp
Soldering (where applicable)
1. Use rosin-type flux or non-activated flux.
2. Insufficient preheating may cause ceramic cracks.
3. Rapid cooling by dipping in solvent is not recommended.
4. Complete removal of flux is recommended.
Please read Cautions and warnings and
Important notes at the end of this document.
used for purposes not identified in our specifications, application notes and data books unless
otherwise agreed with EPCOS during the design-in-phase.
be evaluated taking into consideration worst-case conditions.
standards there are restrictions existing or additional safety measures required.
operation (examples given under operation precautions).
SIOV-S, -Q, -LS
ETFV and SFS types
edge of SIOV electrodes.
<75% annual average,
Is to be avoided.
–25 °C … +45 °C
<95% on maximum 30 days a year.